Friday 1 July 2011

UNFORGETTABLE

Remembered by time, is a legacy.
Once in a life time, we all envy that.

Seldom, time pardons us.
being cruel to my destiny is her joy.
Keep me in your dreams, may be,
that will give me solace.

I will wait for you, to turn around
and say those golden words...
Hold my hand through the journey of death.
I fear nothing, for you will be there.

My journey is bound to get over,
any time, less you care.
My Days are painted by your dreams.
Walk along with me.
Come home, to struggle with your feelings of despair.
So unforgettable, you are!

I still remember those eyes of innocence.
Bathed with your glance of love,
felt alive again.
Remember the blue, where you bathed your feelings.
Walking on that pebbled path, on a cold breeze,
The land of high mountains, where you live,
That beautiful valley of yours,
That cool breeze on your eyes.
That warm soothing lips...
I felt so alive, come to my heart.
Or leave my dreams alone, oh, unforgettable!

No comments: