Saturday 2 July 2011

DREAM SELLER'S SONG

Do you have dreams to spare,
Do your soul needs a new mould,
for all this queries you need not worry.
I am the new-age dream seller.
Complete bliss assured, without a shade of failure.

No smell of rotten ideas or tamed hopes.
The dreams are all perfect for each and all.
Have some today,
See the world within your soul!

No tears, no deceit, no cries, none to follow.
Only a feeling of soulful happiness,
Without strings of darkness attached.

Dreams known and unknown,
I collect them all.
Cherish them, to sell to you.
Want some now?

Like it or not, we all need them,
To blind ourselves from the glory of darkness.
The dreams are there forever to stay,
For I know how to catch them with my untamed mind.
Need to sell now, for I am the dream seller.
Do you want some now?

1 comment:

Madhavi said...

Hi
All your recent poems are good, few unfold few remain sealed......:) U r writing about ur dream girl .........:) take care