Saturday 25 May 2013

SKETCH BOOK STORIES



My stories are for you all, just walk about with them and surely you will be surprised. Splashing my thoughts on pages of this sketch book was not a mere performance for me. It gives me delight to my soul and to my dreams.Some are on your face images, some just play with your doubts. But none is without a story. It's my solemn affair with my profession as an Artist that compelled me to come up with this body or to say properly, had an adventure with my thoughts and the materials.

Right from pen and ink, pastel, acrylic or charcoal on paper are there to explore. The combination of soul, hand and the tools, turn a mere piece of paper into something magical, at least for me!
I missed no moment to enjoy my affair with this sketch book.



No comments: